Poster Design Challenge for students
Broad Theme : AI-Personalized Learning
The International Conclave on Generative AI and the Future of Education welcomes students to participate in its Poster Design Challenge.
Theme: Visualize how generative AI can create tailor-made learning experiences for each student, adapting content and activities to their unique learning styles and preferences.
What we are open to...
You are granted complete creative freedom to design your poster in any manner you prefer. Whether you opt for a formal conference-style poster or something resembling a comic, the choice is entirely yours. What matters most to us is the creativity of your submission, with a particular emphasis on content effectiveness rather than superior graphics. Don't hesitate to explore your innovative instincts to the fullest extent.
- Team leaders of the winning teams will receive free registration to the conclave.
- First and second place teams will be awarded attractive prizes and citations during the conclave
- The submission must reflect the students’ own work.
- Eligible teams must be regular students studying in University/Science/Engineering/Polytechnic colleges in India.
- Teams must consist of two to three students from the same institution.
- Teams will retain full ownership of the art work they created during the poster design challenge
- All decisions by Conclave Organizing Committee are final
- The poster should be on a single page of standard size A1 (594mm x 841mm)
- Figures should be sharp and either original or cited appropriately or even hand drawn
- Posters can be made in any image editing software
- Posters can also be made using pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil paint, etc. Wires, other 3D objects etc. won’t be acceptable.
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
There are two levels of submission
Level 1 – Students must submit online a soft copy of their poster as well as an English audio clip explaining the poster's subject and content. JPEG and MP4 are the file formats that are required. The link to submit the files will be emailed to participants shortly after their registration using the email addresses they provided in the online registration form.
Level 2 - The judging panel will shortlist a set number of posters from all entries that closely match and highlight the theme to display at the conclave venue. The chosen teams will be contacted via email and phone, and they must submit hard copies of their posters to display at the conclave venue.
Registration deadline (19 September 2023). Students interested in participating in the Poster Design Challenge should register their names. Click on "Register Now" to start your registration process
Submission deadline for softcopies - (23 September, 2023): The file names for the posters and audio files should include the unique participant ID
Submission deadline for hardcopy - (25 September, 2023) The mailing address and packing details will be communicated soon after their shortlisting
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for the judging.